"At least this game wasn't delayed 9 years"
"You feel the earth rumble and shake as the atmosphere around you fills with an overwhelming magical energy. Straining your neck to look up, you see a towering stone guardian created by the Ancients!"
|4-12||Eternal Wrath||15 Damage to All|
|13-16||Ancient Oblivion||35 Damage, -20 Defense|
|17-19||Immortal Guard||100 Defense|
|20||Ancient's Blessing||Heal 75|
- The word Oblivion in "Ancient Oblivion" is now the color #C14E9D and italicized
- Type changed from "Ancient Boss Adversary" to "Ancients' Creation Boss Adversary"
Trivia and References
- The sub-title "At least this game wasn't delayed 9 years" is a reference to the video game The Last Guardian which was in development for around 9 years, Deck Quest was only delayed by 5 months
- "This joke got less and less funny the longer Deck Quest was delayed" - Ash
- The Ancient Guardian is one of the few "Pure Good" Adversaries
- The Ancient Guardian has the strongest cure action from the original set
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.