1st and 2nd Edition
"You run into a strange person dressed in robes adorned with dragon bones. From a distance–a very far distance, mind you–he almost looks like the Dragon King. Of course, he's just a sweaty fan in a costume."
|6-9||Wooden Aegis||5 Defense|
|10-14||Dragon Pull||15 Damage, -20 Health|
|15-19||Jump Attack||10 Damage|
|20||End of World!||5 Damage|
There are currently no changes for the "Draconic Cultist" card.
Trivia and References
- The Draconic Cultist and the Dragon Apprentice have similar robes.
- Instead of having a Flame Aegis like the Dragon King, the Draconic Cultist only has a Wooden Aegis, giving him 5 less Defense.
- Instead of using the Oblivion Pull, the Draconic Cultist can only use the Dragon Pull which does 25 less damage than the Dragon King's but still takes away 20 health.
- The Draconic Cultist's Jump Attack does 10 less Damage than the Dragon King's Aerial Assault.
- Unlike the Dragon King's Armageddon move which does a whopping 50 Damage, the Draconic Cultist's move End of World does a measly 5 Damage.